|Size in mm||35||50||75||100||150||200|
|Pipe Dia Capacity Min||3||7||7||10||50||50|
|Pipe Dia Capacity Max||30||50||75||100||150||200|
|Weight in Kgs. (CI Cast)||5||8||14||18||44||92|
|Weight in Kgs. (SG Cast)||...||6.5||11||15||...||...|
* Pipe Vices are designed to endure the heaviest pipe work fitted with long jaws these vices will hold pipes firmly without any crushing or bending
* The base is provided with four bolt holes to facilitate fasterning to bench or post.
|Pipe Dia Capacity (mm)||40||50||60||65||115||150|
|Pipe Dia Capacity (inches)||1.½||2||2.½||3.½||4.½||6|
|Weight in Kgs.||2.7||1.4||5.7||7||11||21|
* Hinged Pipe vice so called because the frame (Containing the main scew and top jaw) and the base are hinged together.
* To grip a pipe the frame is hinged back pipe located on the lower jaw. When the frame is hinged own a locking hook automatically engages into the side of the base holding the vice firmly shut. Ideal for fast repetitice work.
|Pipe Dia Capacity (mm)||40||50||75||100||150|
|Pipe Dia Capacity (inches)||1.½||2||3||4||5|
|Weight in Kgs. (Sq/P)||2||3.6||6||7.2||10|
|Weight in Kgs. (Rd/P)||4.5||5.3||10||20||...|
* The Moveable jaw is running into square & round steel bars
* All steel body replaceable accurately machined
* Hardened & tempered jaws.
|Pipe Dia Capacity (mm)||50||75||100||150||200|
|Pipe Dia Capacity (inches)||2||3||4||6||8|
|Weight in Kgs.||1.7||2.5||4.1||8.4||10.5|
* If the main feature of the hinged vice is speed of operation, the feature which distinguishes the chain vices is very powerful grip. The Pipe rests on a "V" formed by two sets of forged heat treated steel jaws.
* The high tensile steel chain is then looped over the pipe, locked into a slot between the jaws and tensioned by a handle and screw; a strong rigid three-point location which renders the pipe movable.
* Compact and easy to store away.